Monday, January 26, 2009

Great things are a happening

So a bit of an update as i have not done so for a couple of weeks... it seems life is already fast tracking itself for 2009.... best get this baby to slow down so i can really enjoy the ride

The big news here .... hang on - best do the - oh no --- thats horrible stuff first.... the hard drive that runs my puter has died... not good... so to help ease my panic attacks and nervous breakdown my DH has taken control of the old PC out of old mateys bedroom and hooked it up for me to do what i do ... yes i am back on the big box, 15 inch monitor with a very slow version of Photoshop Elements 2.... yep CS3 and i will be friends again, and i will so appreciate what i had even more when it is fixed.... so that is my devastating news....

Now for the good stuff.... Well i applied for the A2Z Scraplets Design Team ... and guess what - i made it - so chuffed... there is so much you can do with chipboard and the like these days ... so it should be a fun team to work with... . Here are a few layouts that you can see over at their blog... as well as my Beach album that i created and was in the Scrapbooking Memories mag a few issues ago...





****

They are also running a challenge over at the new blog too so if you are up for a sketch challenge take yourself over there to have a play.....http://www.a2zscraplets.typepad.com/ . This was my take on the sketch ... Music moves your soul.

Next good stuff news.... i am designing the February kits for Tanyah over at http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/ . I am hoping to have some great new papers to show off on Tanyah's blog as well as the instructions to step you through what i did to create the kits. You can check out Tanyah's blog for more details... you can find her blog here - http://tanyahpayne.blogspot.com/ .


Next lot of stuff..... i am still going strong doing my One Little Word cards over at Scrapchat... here are the last few....

Week 3 - One Little Word - LIFE
Week 4 Card - One Little Word - REFLECTION

Oh and a little scrapping has been a happening here to... i took up the monthly scrap challenge over at Scrapping Outback.. this is what i came up with... I love this pic of miss chicken .. must say its one of my better photoshopped works.. and aged just noicely...

Plus i entered the SM cybercrop for January and won the card challenge .. these were my layouts and card... i dont' usually make cards but i guess you will be able to tell that from what i have made...lol


I am sure there is more news - just can't think of it... oh yeah, the peeps are back at school tomorrow and will be absolutely shattered as they had gym training tongiht.... i think i can here them snoring out here in the study...oh and i start my new job of CEO of the house tomorrow - i had a blinder of a year last year so i have promised myself and my family that the house and them will be my number one priority this year... i will learn to say no.... that is gonna be a hard one....but i will learn... we never stop learning do we!

Oh almost forgot - had a loverly weekend with my lil sis and family -- the babies are growing up way to fast and are soooo cute... hope you like the pics i took on your camera sis - check your camera... there were some beautiful ones of meatball...

stay safe and have a fun day tomorrow.... oh and hope you all had a fabulous OZ day today!
tracey

6 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Congrats on the A2Z DT spot! Will check out their sketch challenge. Great work as always - love your photography! Hope the peeps enjoy their first day back at school!

Donna Heart said...

WOW - it seems you are really in a purple patch right now! ICongrats at all your scrapping success and I have to say my absolute fave is the gorgeous pink layout of miss chicken titled "free" just stunning! Have a great week, X Don

Tanyah Payne said...

your work is awesome trace! love seeing what you come up with!....xoxo

Rihani said...

Hi Tracey!
Congrats on your DT spot!! Your creations are gorgeous and very creative!! Look forward to seeing all your new creations :)

Leanne Stamatellos said...

hey tracey - way to go on all these great achievements!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Congrats on your DT position...fabulous news!!

I love looking at your Scrapping eye candy...you are on fire atm!

I've left an award for you on my blog! :)

Chelle Xx