Thursday, April 26, 2012

Post 4 for 2012

This will teach me for not blogging sooner... Google has changed its setup.... hopefully I will get the hang of it with no problems.... so here we go for a bit of an update....

Both the peeps are at High School this year. Old Matey is slowly settling in and I am hoping he will embrace his natural talents and reach for the sky... he is still playing AFL and loving it. Miss Chicken is in Year 10 this year and seems very focussed towards gaining the knowledge she needs to go for the career path she intends to choose... along the way we have had some very major hurdles which we are still embracing and trying to understand as a family {bit of a double edged sword} but we are finding the good out of her little hurdles. She is still competing in Gymnastics and has the Regional Championships coming up soon, we are looking forward to our full-on sporting season to commence... well it has already commenced and quite frankly i don't think it ever stopped. Overall Daniel and I are plodding along with the peeps and trying to balance some us/me time. Daniel hasn't been playing as much golf as he would like but is gearing up for a big golf trip away with a group of golf-mad mates soon. I am thinking i might have to pop in a trip away too just to hold me over till the end of the year when i have my chance to go on a Crafting Retreat down NSW way.

Crafting wise I have been having a lot of fun online Skype - scrapping with the uber talented Sue Smith - who helps me keep me real... thank you.... I have been to visit Trish my lil'sis, and we have created up a storm ... she is insane the amount of scrapping she creates lately with a family of 4 males, working, training & coaching Judo, looking after our Mum and Nana & travelling to bring my super talented nephew to Brisbane to train for Judo Nationals. Had some great Easter holiday crafting with Sue, Sylvia, Toni & Donna,  the girls from work, those girls are so much fun to create with ... can't wait for the next scrappy session.....

Okes for some creations... been doing a bit of work for A2Z Scraplets... loving some of the new stuff coming out for release at the moment and love what is going to be released over the coming months...you can check my layouts out on the site... here is a sample ...


I have been doing a few challenges over at Scrapbook Savvy while skyping with Sue and have come up with these beauties over the past week.




I also had a heap of fun doing the ScrapChat challenge set by Alz over the past couple of months - color challenges are really hard when you never scrap that way...



okay I figure that is a pretty good catch up .... might find myself blogging again sooner rather than later....
and a little quote before i run out the door ... it sums up a little of life lately for us

find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest


alls good
ciao
tracey


No comments: