Sunday, November 12, 2017

Scrapchat Retreat 2017

Last weekend I was blessed to get away with a great group of friends and had some quality time to  create. I worked on layouts for challenges which I will put up during the week when I finally photograph them and upload them to the challenge sites. It has taken me this long to recover from being away and I still have not unpacked all of my gear.... but it is neat and tidy 😉...

The weekend was special for many reasons, we held our own Dinner En Blanc, we had a farewell for our beautiful friend Lisa who is moving interstate and it will be the last retreat at the Warana beach house as they will be doing renovations. I finally got to the photos from the dinner and did a little editing... I really need to take more of the food prep next time... Amanda & I worked seamlessly as a team & the food was fabulous. We missed a few of our friends this weekend and wished they could have been with us... but next year beckons and plans are being made....


  


dinner begins                                 the beautiful lisa 

I have been very lucky to spend many wonderful weekends away with these wonderful women... creating, laughing and sharing many meals... unfortunately it is our last one in this house by the beach where I have made many beautiful memories ...



The best kind of friendships are fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, 
defend each other and think the other deserves the world. 
c/o pinterest

ciao
tracey

No comments: