Friday, July 06, 2018

a little creating...

So I have been having a great time on holidays ... I know, I know holidays yet again ... and snuck in some crafting time... I stumbled across the challenge over at Scrap the Girls and fell in love with it... I swiped the desk clean and got started on my layout ...I have all these fantastic pics of Em from a photo shoot we did back in 2012 that I still have to create with ... and this was the perfect nudge and perfect challenge for them...


Love her but leave her wild
Scrap the Girls challenge - July 

If  you get the chance sneak on over and check out the challenge, it's worth it... so many different aspects to incorporate into your layout and give you inspiration, especially if the mojo needs a bit of a nudge.... till next time... 



"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people"
Vincent van Gogh

2 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

Breath Taking!! Fabulous page!!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Sandra said...

Tracey, thus is so beautiful, great elements on your layout. Thanks for joining us at STG.