Thursday, August 30, 2018

so much news

Super duper delayed post..... as I had a couple of things on ... and as you know I am always late.... but never forgetful.... so here it is .....it's definitely an OMG moment - how bloody lucky am I.

I had a crack at the Scrapping Clearly cybercrop .... and who'd have thunk it ... I had a win.... there were so many great challenges.... and I have enjoeyed the Scrapping Clearly's challenges for a quite a few months... awesome prompts  and great online support..... as well as a great online shop...

so without further ado... this is one of my winning layouts.... This was challenge 1 - a sketch ...


oh did I forget to mention I won Queen of the Crop...which is right up my ally ... as I own so many crowns I was super chuffed to add this to my collection ..... so here are the rest of the layouts that got me over the line....










A big shout out to Kylie and her great team for creating a fun and challenging cybercrop.... If you love creating or are in need of a little inspiration you can join in over at Scrapping Clearly Share & Inspire Group on Facebook and don't forget to shop as Kylie has a great range of products that are available online from her shop...

until next time...

"It's impossible," said pride. "It's risky," said experience. "It's pointless," said reason. "Give it a try," whispered the heart.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Thanks so much for joining in on our cyber Crop and congratulations on winning the Queen of the Crop 👸 Tracey loved all of your creations you talented chick can’t wait to see what you create with our new Moodboard