Wednesday, January 10, 2024

It's 2024

 It has been a long time since I have personally blogged, so I thought lets reinvigorate this thing. 

A bit of a quick catch up of whats been going on since 2019 - My little peeps are now big peeps doing big peep things like working, getting engaged, moving overseas & setting themselves up in their own homes. Forgot to mention they have and are still making their parents extremely proud of everything they do and have become. 

I am still working a day job helping little people. Life is a little more cruisy though with minimal days having to be worked - my main man feels, and I have to agree, it is a great option to work less and play more.

Creatively I have been non stop enjoying the ART journey I have been on. I have been very blessed to be inspired by Kylie Tout over at ScrappingClearly and also be a part of her Creative Team. I am really able to grow and create in a way that works for me & love to share that with others on her Facebook page Scrappingclearly Share & Inspire... if you get a chance pop on over and check it out as it is a great Art hub for people to come together and chat art, share art, learn art or be inspired by art. I have been lucky enough to teach a little art at the LuckyFindings Retreats of the past couple of years and have really enjoyed sharing what I do. It is nice to get together with like-minded peeps who love scrapbooking & mixed media art. If you get a chance or are in the area of Gundagai don't forget to pop in to the Scrappingclearly shop - it will blow your mind - so much good creative energy products stored in one place for you to purchase.

I have created a little a few projects for BeeArty and have been lucky enough to be on the Design Team for the past couple of years. They have a great range of colour powders and vibrant inks as well as some good quality cardstock and Paper based kits with dies and stamps so don't forget to go check them out 

My better half & one true love have been doing a little travelling last year and we had a great adventure checking out the lower half of Australia - maybe I can do a little montage to share next time I log in... 

So this is my little share of art today - I made & taught this page for the LuckyFindings/Scrappingclearly retreat in November 2023 

 


I hope you have a lot of fun stuff planned for your 2024 and until next time remember...

 "The purpose of our lives is to be happy." — Dalai Lama






No comments: