Friday, July 20, 2007

Freezing cold friday...

..well i closed my eyes in order to see a very freezing cold friday and my bed socks just staying on all day - sheesh i even took the little peeps to school wearing these stripey stunning bedsocks. I have the aircon on heating the place up but i am still sitting here freezing my but off. So the kettle has gone on to provide me with a few cups of tea to warm the soul yum -- figure i might chuck a page together tonight about my fabbo day - lol- i even took photos for the layout...


I was going through the puter and found a really cute photo of our little chicken - its from when we went iceskating a few weeks back and seeing this tells the story of how cold i am feeling today- she looks so cold with her little red nose - i think we might have to buy balaclavas if we ever go there again. The kids absolutely loved ice skating - had a complete ball - if ever you get a chance to take the kids, do it - just remember to pack heaps of warm clothing especially if you are gonna sit on the sidelines and just watch it gets rather chilly...

I took a few photos of family members a few days back and would love to share - I loved how they turned out and it captured the very essence of them -

WOW - i was so happy with these ..... thanks guys for letting me share them you are all looking way too awesome.

I have a pretty a cool idea for scrapwitch's circle journal - just a little longer on her circle journal before i can post it off -- hopefully it will all turn out roolly roolly cool and i can post a pic of it too .... maybe not ...don't want her to peek at it before it gets home to her. Glad you got your set of wings and don't you be keeping the extras for yourself - give them to the girls and let them create a masterpiece of their own with them -- they are quite big aren't they- around 15cm tall -- thats why i think they are a great size for the cloth dolls.

I am hoping to get a little scrapping done over the weekend - starting tonight with my friday pics of bedsocks and cuppa teas, maybe a spot of sewing as well as i really want to start on a skirt that i bought fabric for a year ago - and hopefully just hang with the family--too cold to do too much -- oops honey if you are reading my blog today i have just plotted out the weekend for us - but you can go and have a hit of golf why i stay home and scrap -- i am a caring and supportive wife ...

stay safe

tracey


2 comments:

Donna Heart said...

Oh mate - they are awesome piccies - who are the people? You are a talented gal now aren't ya! i see what you mean about the watermark - very noice. Am off to create one myself now. Don't forget to add it to your header photo too. Next time we manage to cross paths I want a photo session - I want some beautiful pics with my ragamuffins just like these!

ScrapManda said...

Awesome photography Tracey!! I'd love some family pics too ;)