Friday, July 27, 2007

Great family and friends

today was spent with my lil sis and sil and i helped them scrap in the morn and i got to play with the babe before they headed off around lunch time to go home - safe travels - was nice to get to spend the time with her and to see that she is becoming just as obsessed with scrapbooking - lol - loving it soooo much -- well not that much cause i have a sore arm from doing all the cutting out with the cuttlebug and then with the playing with baby K - but was worth it all -- he has the cutest giggle... I even have my sil K enjoying the craft - now thats a too bizarre kinda thing to be happening - especially if you know her - but i am glad that they are both finding their creative sides and really seem to be enjoying it too - before i know it they will be booking in to do classes and have more paper than i do .......or what could be worse would be having more pages scrapped than i do - I truly must be getting myself a little better organised and get more pages scrapped before those girls bypass me - we can't be having none of that now....

I cut out this flower the other day -- i saw one similar on the CK mag and liked the layout it came from alot so thought i would have a fiddle and make one too --- too cute and too easy --will have to do a layout with it eventually - don't know how i will go as it was a very simplistic layout and i can go for the overkill sometimes thinking that there is not enough on my page.


Just thought i would mention a couple of great girls who work extremely hard for my kids school - S and S - u girls are too much -- thank you for your help that you have given me so far this year and have a great weekend -- hopefully no hangovers for you both tommorow as u will be in the sun for most of the day.

My friend K who is an awesome multi-talented artist is making a fabric doll at the moment and it looks so awesome - i got a sneak peak of it today -- i am trying to get her to get herself a blog so that she can show u all how talented she is .....truly she makes gorgeous stuff -- jewellry, otp's, dolls, bears, bags....truly amazing - i bet i have u all intrigued - come on K get that blog up and running - so everyone can see your masterpieces. Oh and she makes a great cuppa too, well todays was pretty good .....lol.

Been sitting at the desk tonight trying to do some CJ's and then heard the far cry of my puter - so here i am - maybe i will print out my lettering and be off - i could probably knock over a layout tonight then i would have something to upload tommorow... and possibly post in the mail...


keep safe
tracey

1 comment:

scrapwitch said...

i want to see your friends blog too.!!!!
i so appreciate the artist of many talents...
so come on k...ill add you to my list