Sunday, October 14, 2007

fabbo weekend...

What a fantabulous weekend ...

OOOH friday arvo found me answer my front door to the parcel delivery man -- with... a big fat box of goodies that i ordered off two peas---heaps of stamps..loving the huge pack of fancy pants & heidi swapp as well as some autumn leaves stamps and some chipboard alphas--i am a lucky girl -- gotta love the exchange rate at the moment...gotta love the stock more....gonna have fun with this lot, no doubt.

The peeps had a fun saturday swimming and a playing followed by mwah having a fun saturday night ... I went to my first Girls Night In crop hosted by the lovely Amanda who's blog is to the left if you wanted to have a peek... Amanda did a great job of running a perfect GNI crop - totally loved it - i got to catch up with a few Scrapbooking memories forum buddies and have a bit of a chin wag as well as doing 2 single and 1 double layout - i am still in the process of tweaking them a little then i will take photos and upload. I also won a stack of paper as one of the lucky door prize raffles. YIPPPPEEEEe....

THE PILLOW I MADE AND DONATED FOR THE RAFFLES TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR BREAST CANCEER



THE SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES ATTENDIES { SORRY GIZMO - MY BIG NOGGIN WAS SPLASHED IN FRONT OF YOURS WHEN I WAS HAMMING IT UP - TAKING THE SHOT}

Today saw me finally finish off my pages in Kebab's beautiful journal - no peeking girlfriend! - hope you like it ... I did my brain in trying to get it done, everytime i sat down to do my page i drew a blank, but i am happy now that i can pass it on - cause i thinks i am holding this up on you now...sorry.


From the mouths of little people came an absolute pearler from old matey today -- picture this --- its 3.30pm in the afternoon ---we are all headed outside for a bit of afternoon fun--dip the toes in the pool .....Mother says to son - " you best go put your play clothes on and get out of your pyjammas matey" ......Son replies " nah its MY pyjama day" ....total WHAT THE! moment - to cute and a bit too cheeky too - but hey its sunday and i love staying in my jammies too...he might have inherited a little bit of lazy/cheeky of mummy i thinks.

Till next time have fun, keep safe, and remember to smile
tracey

3 comments:

Donna Heart said...

Yeah right - you reckon I"M not gonna peek! NO CHANCE lol! I LOVE it - there was no way I wouldn't though, love all your stuff, but I reckon it's the best so far, and it will probably remain so I expect! Great title too - where do come up with all these great original thoughts? - When I grow up I wanna be a Tiddlypeep!!!
Thanks mate - truly love it,

DK x

ScrapManda said...

Glad you had fun on Saturday night and a BIG thank you for your support and donations! Love the pic ;)

My 8 year old DD loves her PJ days too and think she had one on Sunday as well - must have been the day for it!

scrapwitch said...

i love jammie days too...hell i could stay in them all weekend....
cool shots..pmsl at the scrap one ..adore your little mans shot too...do you ever do a shit layout???i think not