Wednesday, February 25, 2009

oh yeah... blink ....

...another busy day -- they are flitting by this year. I have been quite busy ferrying the peeps from here to there.. sport takes up so much time...then there is the music and well... no time left really. I have been to visit Tanyah up at the hospital, taken some pics for family of little M. I have been having fun creating again -- i have whipped up a couple of layouts for A2Z and i am working on a couple more at the moment.

i have used the Australia Day Scraplet in this layout

The Robot Scraplet in this layout


The bunny scraplet in this layout - you can find them all over at the A2Z site. Also A2Z Scraplets are running their sketch challenge again for the month - sowhy not check that out to.

I created another mini album kit for ScrapNCraft with T ... just emailed that off to Tanyah tonight... hopefully it won't be long before that one goes online for sale. Then i have a few more things up my sleeve for my next lot of kits...


this is the kit


and this is the mini album i made... its called Beach fun with dad... its all about old mateys holiday fun in october at the beach ...


I got to create some more cards over at scrapchat the past couple of weeks - you can check out the other great inspirations over there in the gallery as well.

OLW - heart

OLW - flower

And i have created a couple of layouts and working on a card for the CC over at the Stamp Shak... great challenges this month... the challenges have to be uploaded by Wednesday... oops thats tomorrow... i will have to save something for next time to post though...

okay thats it for me.... oh nearly forgot..... that selfish thing i was gonna do this year and have all my time for me... well..... i have been, but then i agreed to do the Secretary job for the P&C again... so that should make it one very very busy year again for me... i figure you gotta lead by example... or at least try.

have a fabulous day tomorrow... i intend to as the dinner table is ladden with scrap supplies... i only cleaned it off on Friday and its already full again.
ciao
tracey

No comments: