Thursday, March 05, 2009

a bit to share

okay another mad week - i have thought that with the events of the past two weeks that something in the universe is making the moon spin backwards - it only affects children though... hoping someone will put it back to normal soon... one can only hope...


I have been busy creating - i have done a few more One Little Word cards for the Challenge over at Scrapchat - the word for the week was TODAY

And i had a great scrappy weekend at the Cybercrop over at the StampShak - i had fun with the challenges that Lexie set for us -





and these two were done for A2Z scraplets... and i have three more but they have some great new release product on them so i can't share just yet...

i might be back tomorrow - we took the peeps up to Mt Cootha on the weekend and to the Botanical gardens - so i might have some pics to share... just got to upload them.

have a fabulous day tomorrow... let it be not too hot and just right for us all...

tracey

5 comments:

My sista made me do it said...

Oooo I do love the layouts Miss Thing! Hope the peeps are back in alignment love you xoxo

Tanyah Payne said...

Layouts and cards are awesome!...love them heaps!


luv tanxx

Donna Heart said...

You know - there just isn't a single layout or creation of yours that I don't like! Great to see all your bits and pieces - sorry I have been a bit off the planet - perhaps I too have been holdin gonto that darn moon. Moved house on the weekend - and our home settled today. So it's onwards and upwards for me and the peeps! I need to call ya and have a catch up - will soon - promise! X Don

Jaimie R said...

Loving your cards and your LO's are too cool. I like the sea serpent one :) Very cute xoxo

rihani said...

Your layouts are gorgeous!! Love the quotes on the cards!!