Sunday, April 19, 2009

its 12.07am...

i stay up way too late - i don't think i have gone to bed early since the school holidays have started... i think thats because i know i can sleep in most days. I am also led to believe that sleeping is overated and that i was conditioned early as a child to stay awake at night - hence that is what i do.

Julie over at A2Z Scraplets has put up some more of my layouts - one for the new line of scraplet "you rock" and the other is a tree.. love that latter layout - its so serene - and my miss chicken looks so at peace and one with the earth.


i have not tackled my OLW card this week as yet - might give that a nudge tomorrow. I have been busy creating Transparencies to sell @ Scrapchats Trash/Treasure Auction at the end of next week. I am hoping they are well received. I wanted to sew up some butterflies but time is slipping away yet again.

Today i was going to be doing a mini album for Scrap'n'Craft with T - but alas - i was in front of the puter designing a little project for Tan instead - so i am hoping that tomorrow i will get that mini finally done and then i can start planning my May projects for her site.

Catch you all tomorrow with some photos i do hope...

and a quote to go too -a little something i am slowly working through...

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be. ~Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ, c.1420
love ya all... stay safe
tracey

No comments: