Friday, July 13, 2012

AND THE WINNER FOR THE HOP BLOG CANDY IS..

sorry it took so long to come back and visit my own blog .... work got in the way and all the peeps have gone back to school.... so without further ado the winner is for my blog candy.... according to Random.org number generator.... bit more of a drumroll here....

True Random Number Generator  6Powered by RANDOM.ORG


so the winner of my blog candy for the A2Z Scraplets blog hop is 
BELINDA SCOTT
Belinda it would be great if you could send me a quick email with your addy and i will post the goodies off to you ASAP... tiddlypeepdesigns@hotmail.com
Congratulations Belinda and thank you to everyone who left me some lovely comments during the Hop... i really appreciate all your kind words... 
Makes me think I really should update with more of my layouts more often.... have a great crafting weekend everyone!tracey.
** not sure why it is happening but my max number of 19 that i entered kept changing to 100 when i posted it to my blog ... just for clarification i did enter 1-19 and 6 came up ... thanks xx

No comments: