Sunday, April 08, 2018

boom.... still on holidays

This consistency thing is working well for me at the minute. I think that mornings are a little better to get things done... and if I don't start in the morning nothing will happen until about 2.30pm then everything from there is downhill until everyone is in bed and I can pretend it is early morning again... which it usually is when I do a regular update.

So a few more challenges have been uploaded today and uploaded and all were for The Scrap Suite...

Wisdom Teeth - no problem 
The Scrap Suite Challenge #1 - using butterflies

Love Ya Guts 
The Scrap Suite challenge #2 - inspired by clothing

Remember  beauty
The Scrap Suite Challenge #3 - using stars & hearts


till next time enjoy your creativity...
tracey

"Don't think about your errors or failures, otherwise you will never do a thing."
Bill Murray





No comments: