Tuesday, April 03, 2018

It's holidays again....

I'm having a quiet giggle to myself as my last post was 'holidays are over' and now it seems I am on holidays yet again.... it seems to be the only time I can find time to catch up on the Blog at the moment. So here is a quick catch up on past layouts and challenges over the past couple of months & what I have been up to.

I've entered a few scrappy challenges during February and March and even had a little win which I am very grateful for. If you have never had a crack at challenges please do... I find them a great source of inspiration and they help me out of those dreadful creative ruts.

Hello Sunshine - The Scrap Suite - February challenge #1

What makes you happy - The Scrap Suite - February Challenge #3

Norah Head - ScrappingClearly  February Challenge

Enjoy - ScrappingClearly  March Challenge


Oh and there are lots more but they are for later or this will be a tad bit of an overload.  I've even dusted off my art journal and having a play in there... a share shall be in order of all of that soon.

At the end of February I had a fun getaway to Buderim with a few of the girls who travel to Melbourne each year to craft together... a plan was hatched for the girls from the plane to catch up and create ... hence the Buderim Bitches were born thanks to two crazy sisters Sue & Mandy... it was an awesome creative getaway that the girls strung together & I cannot wait till we can all get together again to fuel each others inspiration.

till next time...


ability is what you're capable of doing.
motivation determines what you do.
attitude determines how well you do it. 
~Lou Holtz



No comments: