Friday, September 07, 2007

not even enough time to scratch....scrap......

Hi everyone i am so busy with volunteering that it has left me with little time for me...the past couple of weeks have been so full on - thought i would get on here before i go scrap before bedtime to let you all know whats been going on with me and hopefully in the near future i will be back to my old scrapping self.

I got to do a bit of teacher aide stuff with the preps the other day - was so much fun - was great to be a paid employee for a day and a bit - too cool - the little people are so beautiful they truly melt my heart with their words. I forgot how cute they are at that age and what funny and matter-of-factly statements they come out with also.

My baby girl has been on camp and its been a really hard time for me to let her go - been so nautious with the thought of her away from home....so glad she is back tommorow....Old matey is loving his time alone with just us - its been really great for him with the bonding.

Been ever so busy with organising our school fair which is coming up soon - too busy -- but it will be great when the day comes and all the kids should have a great time.... still so much more to do ....

I have two government grants to write before the end of the month - tis so stressing me out - as i have not heard back from the last one, so i figure i did not win it...boohoo - gotta keep trying hopefully i will crack the impossible soon enough...but i have to get my head around the ones i need to write for the gym now.

The peeps are hard at training for more gym comps that they want to enter -- i have a heap of circle journals that i have to finnish up -- they are taking longer than i had anticipated but i have not felt the best & have been busy working and volunteering -- so i hope to get two out and posted tommorow and the others done by monday -- fingers crossed .....

I have a heap of signs to make for the fair and some scrapping - i have a bit of computer work to do also to send off - so i best run ....cause i truly want to go scrap tis driving me nuts walking past the scrap room and not being able to just sit there for half an hour and create.... although i did make miss chicken a diary the night before she went on camp - she loved it so it will be great to see how it looks when she shows me it all full of her drawings and fun times - she is quite the little doodler and artist so i made sure there were plenty of sketching pages in it for her as well as journal cards for her to write things on.

ciao
tracey

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Tracey,
Gee just reading this makes me feel tired, looking forward to seeing what you create when you get back to it. : )

Petrina McDonald said...

wow you sure are a busy girl Tracey! Don't forget to squeeze in a little "me time" for yourself in there somewhere!!
Love, P