Saturday, September 01, 2007

Play time....

Okay so the working week is over -- lol -- working week - i got myself a half day payed for job this week and i totally loved it - too cool!

I am officially exhausted i have had too many late nights and my body is telling me to go to sleep - well it will just have to wait while i upload my layout i made tonight - scrapwitch challenged me to do a layout by midnight - well inbetween chatting on msn to bec i have finally uploaded it - was a hard task too cause i am a bit of a procrastinator so this was a bit rushed to say the least - i still need to DM the shiner letters then it will be all done. I might have to do more of this challenge scrapping so that i get layouts done faster - thanks lisa for the push tonight, its just what i needed to unwind and i hope you have uploaded yours for me to have a peek and not just tucked yourself into bed instead.

Got a heap of stuff to plough through this weekend - make up some raffle tickets for the fair, a program for the enterainment and heaps of other stuff i haven't even thought of yet. Will be great to get it all done. The kids are looking forward to spoiling DH for fathers day on sunday - i only hope they don't get me outta bed too soon to make him breakfast - i am an absolute shocker for mornings especially on the weekends.
Okes here is the layout and i hope you all enjoy your Fathers' Day weekend -

keep safe
tracey



2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

HOAXED YA......LOL
WHAT A FABULOUS LAYOUT...
I HAVE TO ADMIT I DIDNT GET TO DO THAT LAYOUT..MSN GOT ME AGAIN..BUT IT WAS MEL SO THATS OK...SEEMS I HAVE A FEW MORE THAT 3 FRIENDS .NO PHONE CALL EITHER...WILL TRY YOU TOMORROW AROUND THE SAME TIME???LET ME KKNOW .HOW KICK ARSE IS YOUR LAYOUT ..WHATS THE STORY BEHIND THAT SHINER??????
YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO MORE SO CALLED QUICK L/O.THATS ROCKIN'.
TO LET YOU KNOW I DID DO AN ELSIE CHALLENGE CARDS.BUT I DONT SEEM TO FOLLOW HER THEMES.WILL UPLOAD IT.
REST WELL ,YOU SEEM SO LIKE ME

scrapwitch said...

actually it was a emily cerd..not elsie..i need sleep.