Saturday, December 15, 2007

finally....

Okay - my little sista has finally got herself a blog - yippee..... now its all new to her so no doubt we will have to have a crash course this weekend if we can fit it in with the partying. Its called www.mysistamademedoit.blogspot.com - funny little bugga she is - and so glad that she has one so she can post up there and i can see what she has been making.

The peeps have finished school for another year- and celebrated tonight at a disco which was run by the gym club- i got to do a bit of face painting - which was interesting cause i haven't painted a face in about a year-- lucky the girls wanted frangipanis.

No scrapping for me this week - but sunday afternoon will not reach me quick enough cause my desk is calling me - but right now my bed is calling me to go rest my very weary head.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone - keep smiling
tracey

No comments: