Thursday, April 02, 2009

i'm here, there and everywhere

some days i am such a magician - i truly amaze myself, i am trying to work out how i fit all the things i do into my day and then sometimes i think that i have been a total lazy bum... oh well... theres the balance i have been searching for - i can 'think' i am a lazy bum...

so here are a few things that i have created lately... not a lot i don't think - although i really want to do a lot...

OLW card - CHAIN

an extra card i did this past week - OLW - words

Week 4 challenge over at Scrapchat

The Stamp Shak Cyber crop - my card entry -- this one was a winner -- yippeee

The stamp shak cybercrop - themed destinations

Stamp shak cyber crop - themed fave destination/place

miss chicken - blowing me a kiss before she went on her school excursion.

and finally another inhouse comp at gymnastics.

so that is me so far this past week and a half - plus my newsletter went out at school, i have another on the way for next week to be done, i am working... but i seriously need to scrap... oh and i am looking forward to my sis coming to visit this weekend with the boys... gonna be a fun weekend.

have a great friday

tracey

1 comment:

Tanyah Payne said...

FANTASTIC PICS trace, and your layouts, and ATC are brillant as usual.....

your not a lazy bum btw, you one busy woman and I have no idea how you do it all.

xoxo
luv tanXx