Friday, February 19, 2010

SOMETHING A BIT NEW -

Well it has been a while since i lasted blogged i must confess....but between then and now i have been uber busy creating and loving my family.

So basically in the past few weeks I lashed out, really took a big leap and jumped out of my comfort zone & registered .....
 you can pop on over here to check it out - Tiddlypeep Designs  . I still haven't popped a link in my sidebar yet.

Its a Blogshop where i will be popping up extras of things that i create. The whole reason behind this is my love to create... and well.... the house is too full of my stuff... i am taking up two rooms now and leaching into the formal dining and lounge ... its amazing what you accumulate in over 20 years.

So my beautiful & very patient husband has said "go for it girl, i want this house back!"...so that is what i am up to... you can sneak on over to the Blogshop to have a read and a looksie at a few things that i have on offer for sale... I will upload more things as time goes on ... but it was  big job to get it to what it is at the moment... i had to teach myself html coding with the help of Karen and Kylie and our good friend Google. I will be making a few more visual changes as i get the chance.

On other news... well i have caught up with my 52 week challenge - i have two more to show ... but not right now... i haven't taken a picture... maybe i can blog about that later in the month.

A few new layouts are up on A2Z Scraplets showcasing the new products for February - if you get a chance pop on over for a bit of inspiration... oh and i realise that the your is not gramatically correct it should be "you're" but its cool... i am going to add an apostrophe e on it ... maybe - lol


I am still having fun writing my column at ScrapNCraft with T on a Monday... and Tanyah has posted a doosie of a read for Third Thursday Tips & Techniques over at the blog so as she says in the post - grab a cuppa and a good comfy chair and enjoy the read.

So i think that can be it for now ... i have an early start in the morning and its already 12.30am... i think its a 4.30am outta bed to make lunches....so don't forgot to pop on over to the Blogshop and let me know what you think .. i will be uploading more stuff over the next couple of weeks - and if you are local & want to purchase then pop me an email if you are wanting to pick anything up... saves you on postage.

ciao
tracey


2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

beautiful..every layout..every photo....your work leaves me breatheless....
oh and i love the colourful blog
xxx

Donna Heart said...

hey gorgeous! have a great weekend away - so good to hear from you and what you've been up to! talk to you next week perhaps?
x don